ABOUT [BELT] BRONZE DOOR PULL HANDLE
It's all in the name. Our "Belt" solid bronze door handle features an asymmetrical, buckle-inspired handle that is both functional and completely unique.
The handle was designed to have the wider part in the middle at the bottom but it can be fitted either way round and you may prefer the visual style with it situated upside down.
About our handmade bronze handles
Our bronze handles are exclusively designed by Push Pull and handmade in cast solid bronze, right here in the UK.
The production of handmade goods means that while the design will stay the same each time, every handle may vary slightly in surface texture or colour and this may include tiny nicks and burrs and/or negligible discolourations. These minor variances create the aged and unique beauty of every handle and are considered a normal part of handmade manufacturing.
Our solid bronze handles are a natural material. This means that over time, the handle may show some small visual evolutions, like natural darkening. This is a normal feature of most natural metals and any changes that do occur, will usually do so gradually over many years.
IN THE DETAIL:
- SIZE: 905 mm L x 30mm W (80mm at the widest point) x 65mm D (see the drawing in the image gallery for full details)
- WEIGHT: 2493g (single handle)
- FIT: doors up to 90mm thickness
- SUITABLE FOR DOOR MATERIAL TYPES: wood, aluminium
- SOLD AS: a pair, a single (for a wooden door only)
- DELIVERY: this handle is made-to-order and will be delivered in 6 weeks. You will receive an e-mail notification when your order is dispatched.
VISIT US TO SEE OUR DOOR HANDLES:
Our bronze handles are custom-made and non-returnable.
We highly recommend, where possible, visiting our Buckinghamshire showroom to view the handles before purchase. Showroom visits are by appointment only - you'll find our address and contact details here, give us a call or drop us an e-mail to arrange a visit: